by: Øyvind Blikstad Music Lab
I made this concept when I needed it many years ago. Some years later I realized others did as well.
* Use Headphones / earbuds.
* Lay down or sit up straight. Breathe in with your nose and out with your mouth.
* Follow the music with your breath. In from left, out to the right. The music will guide you.
* Close your eyes.
* Breathe deep. Practice rising your stomach. Not your chest.
* Continue, cry, yawn, feel.
* Before opening your eyes, think of someone you love.
PS: don't breathe more. Breathe slow and focus on breathing out
The music is avaliable on all streaming platforms.
If you want to buy albums or tracks, click the album below.
Thank you! 💜🌈
Find Breathing Cycles on
BreathingCycles is made in collaboration with Anette Aarsland. Visit Her page